USU Dietetics 2009
You're GORGEOUS Whit!!! Congrats!!!
You look beautiful! Congratulations! No worries, the real world will be so exciting...married life is the best!
Yeah I'm so glad you posted a picture! I love it. You look fabulous, of course. Congratulations!! Miss you already
Gorgeous and I'm happy the day was fabulous! I hope NM is treating you well. I love ya girl!
Whit you are so gorgeous!!! Thanks for posting the picture:) Miss you tonz!
You're GORGEOUS Whit!!! Congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful! Congratulations! No worries, the real world will be so exciting...married life is the best!
ReplyDeleteYeah I'm so glad you posted a picture! I love it. You look fabulous, of course. Congratulations!! Miss you already
ReplyDeleteGorgeous and I'm happy the day was fabulous! I hope NM is treating you well. I love ya girl!
ReplyDeleteWhit you are so gorgeous!!! Thanks for posting the picture:) Miss you tonz!
ReplyDelete