8/10/09

FRIENDS!!!

Girls! Oh my goodness, can't even tell you all how weird it is to be going back to "school" with strangers. I'm here in Iowa and today was my first day of orientation. It seems like a really good group and I'm excited to get to know them. As we went through our orientation today we talked about some of our projects and coursework and I am so prepared! We did so many of the same projects during our program so it almost feels like I have a headstart. Also most of our rotations are only 3 to 4 weeks long. It's a great feeling. Anyway, I hope things are going well for everyone. I've been trying to keep up on everybody's lives through facebook and blogs. Enjoy the rest of your summer. Congrats to those of you who have taken the RD exam, good luck to those preparing for it, and good luck to the interns!

-Nikki

2 comments:

  1. Good luck - I'm sure you'll be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you Nikster! You will kick some trash.....and I'm sure you'll be busy helping people with technical issues :)
    -Whit

    ReplyDelete