6/22/09
Word from the CDR
So I'm finally figuring this thing out! I had to call Anne for a private tutorial. (Thanks Anne). I'm officially married and in New Mexico....jobless. Livin' the dream....or nightmare. What I should be doing is studying for the RD exam, but I have yet to find the motivation. Maybe today. I also wanted to let ya'll know that we should be hearing from the CDR within 7 days. I've had some kinks to work out with them regarding my name change yada yada, so needless to say, I have been in contact with good ol' Peggy who is in charge of our apps Noreen submitted. I know she uploaded all our info last night and said to be watching for it soon. Hope this eases any troubled minds!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Whit..Oh how I miss you! No worries I have absolutely nothing to do and I still struggle trying to study. My husband asks me everyday if I've studied. It's just so hard to do it. Hope I don't fail huh. Glad you are enjoying married life!!
ReplyDelete