Hey Everyone,
Mckensie, Katie and I went and visited Whitni on Wednesday in SLC. She was looking really good when we saw her but has had some painful things to deal with so far and we be continuing cemo treatments. She is so positive and awesome even in the hardest of times! Whitni is now in St. George with her family where she is going to continue her treatment. She wants to have a current e-mail list for everyone so that she can keep you all updated. I know that some of you do not use your aggiemail anymore and have not received the messages Mckensie sent out. If you want to be added to the updated list for Whitni send your e-mail to me at mcall4@gmail.com then I will compile and updated list to send to Whit. If you know of any dietetics friends that have changed their e-mail and who may not check the blog will you call them and let them know to send their e-mail to me? This will be a great way for Whitni to keep everyone updated easily. Also, I have a current address for her St. Geroge house if you want to send her anything. Just e-mail me and ask and I will send it to you. Thanks everyone! I think with all of your help we will be able to get an updated list. Have a great day!
Love ya,
Marie
1/7/11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment