6/8/10

Lunch?

Hey girls I am coming to Logan for a visit while Landon has a week off of school. If anyone is Logan and would like to get together for lunch or something let me know. It would be fun to get a group together if you know of anyone still in town. I will be in town June 12-June 16th or so. We may not be in logan the whole time. Let me know if you are interested. Post a comment or give me a call. Lucy
509-315-7815

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lucy! I would love to do lunch, but I have a family reunion on the 12th and I am in the middle of my clinical staff relief so I might not be able to get away during the week. I'm up for ice cream or dinner though - let me know 435-232-8165. Hope all is well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here and aside from the RD exam on June 18th I am available. I hope all is well and I'm excited to see you!!! Call or post when you know what's happening! 801-915-5026

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister invited me to Bear Lake from Mon-Wed this week so I may not be around for lunch. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking wednesday afternoon for lunch. Let me know if that work. We are probably leaving late wednesday night.

    ReplyDelete