WE DID IT!!!! No it was not a dream, we actually Graduated! I don't know about the rest of you but it doesn't seem real quite yet. But I am sure it will hit me hard sooner than later. I already miss all of you so much and really do want to know what's going on in your lives so keep us updated! Love you all!!!
~Merica
What great pictures...what a bunch of hotties.
ReplyDeleteI hope everyone has a great summer, successful job hunts, and educational internships.
I miss you all a ton already - keep posting!
Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm sleeping in and taking advantage of every minute until Finn arrives. Actually, I'm BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!! There's only so much you can do during the day to keep you busy. You all rock and yes, we look so dreamy in these pictures! I miss you all and hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteI guess Janet was right!! I miss everyone too!!! I hope all is well and everyone is happy!
ReplyDeleteLove you girls!!