
Remember this? Just wanted to reflect on some old times...and what good times they were. Well you are all graduating today (without me) and I just wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS! I know how hard you have all worked...the tears that have been shed, the multiple planners that have been filled, and the sheer volume of vegetables that have been cut. Now it is over and on to the next step, whatever that may be. Some of you are going to get your dream jobs (hopefully for all of our sakes this economy picks up!), some of you are working to become the next Megan, Janet, or Noreen, some of you are becoming wives and mothers, and some of you are moving across the country for internships. No matter what direction you are headed in I know you will all do great! I wish I could be there with you, but the light at the end of my tunnel is getting brighter everyday so I think I can make it (43 days!!!) Thanks for all the memories and GOOD LUCK!
Love ~ Taryn

Love you Taryn! I wish you could have been there!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! It's fun to see how everyone's changed in the last year. I'm glad to see you got my email with all the info. 43 days isn't too bad, it'll go by fast. How's the job market lookin' for you, by the way? Hopefully it's a little better out there than it is here. I'm beginning to think I may end up flipping burgers! (just kidding of course). Love you two! ~Anne
ReplyDelete