I am posting this here in-case some of you have not heard the news yet. I know there has been e-mails sent but some may be old addresses you have not used in a while. For those who have not heard our beloved friend Whitni passed away peacefully with little pain on Sunday night September 4th in St. George with her family and loved ones close by. A funeral is scheduled for Saturday September 10th @ 11:00 am and there is an open house on Friday night from 6-8 pm. Both the funeral and open house will be held at the Washington Stake House at 446 Mangum Road in Washington, UT. More information and an obituary is available at the following link: http://www.spilsburymortuary.
P.S. Katie sent out an e-mail requesting some written memories and such to give to the family this weekend. I am going to add it here if you did not get that. If you want to do this please e-mail to Katie at katie.brown@aggiemail.com.
Here is the email:
"The last time I saw Whit, she had mentioned that she wanted to have her friends write stories, or memories of her, and have them compiled for her family. Whitni has been so influential in all of our lives, it will be nice to have that communicated to her family. If you would like to, please type up a story, or a memory, or a description of the impact Whitni has had on you. You can email them to me by Thursday at noon, and I will compile them and take them down to St. George when I go down for the funeral this weekend." - Katie
No comments:
Post a Comment