1/13/10

Happy News







Hello Everyone!
I know this is old news for all of you, but I officially got accepted to the USU internship today! Hooray! There was only 6 DPD students that applied this year, so I wasn't too worried about getting in, but I'm still relieved that I got accepted.
I start my school food service rotation in June at Davis County, then in September I'll do my clinical rotation at St. Mark's(pretty excited about this one) and then finish up at WIC somewhere in the Salt Lake Valley.
I'm really happy to finally be getting to this point, hallelujah! We are going to be moving down to SLC before June. If any of you know of places they are hiring or a safe, inexpensive place to live (I know it's really hard to come by) in the SLC valley, please email me at mc_montgomery@hotmail.com. Anything would help us. I am worried about how all this is going to work out, but I know our Father in Heaven is watching out for us and we'll be fine.
I hope all is going well for all of you! I miss you ladies and all the fun we had while going through the craziness of USU dietetics. I love reading about all your fun adventures through blogs and emails. Keep them coming, it makes me smile on a regular basis. Best wishes with everything and keep being you!
Ta Ta for now,
McKensie

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kens! That's so awesome. I'll send your email out to fam and friends to see if they know of anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for getting the internship girl!! You are awesome and if I see anything around here I'll let you know. GOOOD LUCK FRIEND!!!

    ReplyDelete