I have made some great friends down here and enjoy living in random places such as Roswell, NM. If anyone is interested in paying a visit, we have a guest bedroom and don't live in the area of town where all must bar their windows and sleep with bullet-proof vests. Just kidding, it is really not that bad, I just like to add a dramatic effect.
Well, I'm glad to hear that some of you have been able to find work. I know it has been a big frustration for most and it took me months! For those of you still looking, good luck with the hunt and let us all know when you find something. It's nice to be finished with no case study hanging over my head, but I really do miss everyone! Not the group projects so much.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
-Whitni
It's good to hear from you. Sounds like things are going well. I'm glad you were able to find a job, it sounds like a good fit for you.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you figured out this whole "blog" thing, j/k. I'm very proud of you and know you are doing us proud down in NM. I would love to take a road trip to see you, but as usual, we have no funds to get us there. I as well was so happy to actually relax and enjoy my Thanksgiving. Love you girl!!!
ReplyDeleteI was totally thinking that same thing this Thanksgiving, it was weird not having to worry about case studies, homework, finals...it was nice to just relax. But now I worry about not working!! I'm so glad you like NM and things are going well. I miss you and everyone too. Love ya!
ReplyDelete