9/14/09

Americorp?

Hey Ladies how is everyone? I was wondering if anyone has heard about americorp? I know whitni and krista got emails from stephanie with access to their money and I was wondering if anyone else has. I have never received an email from stephanie. I emailed her again about a month ago and I still haven't heard anything. Just wondering if this thing will ever really come through! Hey everyone that has jobs let us know what you are doing!! I'm still jobless!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry I have no info on Americorp.
    But if your willing to come back to Logan I think Avalon Hills is looking for a new RD.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting so frustrated with Americorp!! Noreen told me a few weeks ago she was getting on it to get us our money but I definitely have not received anything. And I still don't have a job :(

    ReplyDelete