4/2/09
Welcome!
Hey ladies! As excited as we all are to be DONE WITH SCHOOL, it is sad that we won't see each other anymore. This blog was created as an attempt for us all to always stay in touch. Blogging is fun and pretty easy, so if you have news to share with us, you need a break from studying (those overachievers who are going to more school), or you just want to get something off your chest--here's a place to do it! I'll give you all the info you need to log in and blog. Also, if you're confused or don't like to read instructions I'll give you a personal tutoring session :) on how to do it--again, it is super easy. This is just one idea of how to stay in touch with each other, but if you'd rather something else, then that is totally fine, just let us all know. ~Anne
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi guys!!! It is your long lost classmate from Ohio. And just so you know I am a little jealous that you all are done in two weeks!!! I still have 7 to go. But I guess that is ok. I am just doing clinicals right now anyway...I have been at The Central Ohio Diabetes Association for the past 2 weeks and have 2 more, and then I will be at the Children's hospital here in Columbus for 6 weeks. Besides that I am just searching high and low for jobs...what about you guys?? Any of you have jobs lined up yet? And this is basically a post so Anne you should just post it or tell me the password, because like it or not I am being a part of this blog!!
ReplyDeleteAnne I'm so glad that you set this up. I think this will be good to keep in touch, plus it is good to post jobs that we are know about too. Since it is all about who you know right :)
ReplyDelete